Set in the heritage-listed Fitzroy Gardens, this visitor centre is your first stop from which to explore the beautiful surrounds and Cooks' Cottage. Speak to our friendly team about the range of experiences on offer at the gardens and get their tips for the best local spots to visit next.
The Fitzroy Gardens Visitors Centre offers:
- information about walks, tours and visiting the Aboriginal scarred tree, Conservatory, Fairies Tree and Model Tudor Village
- Cooks' Cottage tickets and merchandise
- local knowledge and personal insights about Melbourne
- guides, brochures and maps
- public transport information
- free Wi-Fi and connectivity to tourism websites
- gift shop
- KereKere Green cafe
Christina Darras Jewelry (MySecret Garden) is stocked in the gift shop.